A follow-up to the best-selling Atlas of Adventures, this book collects together the most unmissable events, epic migrations and extraordinary behaviors of the animal kingdom, from around the world. Head off on a journey of discovery with this follow-up to the best-selling Atlas of Adventures! This book collects together nature's most unmissable events from between the two poles, including epic migrations, extraordinary behaviors, and Herculean habits. Find hundreds of things to spot and learn new facts about every animal.
- Format: Hard Cover
- Publication Date: 22/08/2016
- Author: Lucy Letherland, Emily Hawkins
- Publisher: Wide Eyed Editions
- Published: United Kingdom
- Pages: 96
- Dimensions : 272 x 370 x 12.7mm