Set your spirit of adventure free with this journey to the world's great oceans, discovering the diversity of life that exists in the deep blue sea. Whether you're travelling long haul with leatherback turtles across the Pacific, snoozing with sea otters or ice bathing with a walrus, this book celebrates the very prescient topic of the world's oceans with Lucy Letherland's animal characters. A natural history lesson in an adventure book, each spread features 10 captions and and facts about every destination.
- Format: Hard Cover
- Publication Date: 22/10/2019
- Author: Lucy Letherland, Emily Hawkins
- Publisher: Wide Eyed Editions
- Published: United Kingdom
- Pages: 96
- Dimensions : 272 x 370 x 12.7mm