From the team behind the best-selling Atlas of Adventures comes this awe-inspiring journey of discovery. Showcasing the globe's most impressive landscapes, iconic buildings and evocative antiquities from both the modern and ancient worlds, this is the most wonderful Atlas adventure yet! Travel around the world to scale the Eiffel Tower, trek the Great Wall of China, and raft through the Yosemite Valley. On every page, another awe-inspiring sight awaits, from the deepest point on Earth to the highest peak, ancient cities carved into rock and skyscrapers soaring above the clouds.
- Format: Hard Cover
- Publication Date: 09/10/2018
- Author: Lucy Letherland, Emily Hawkins
- Publisher: Wide Eyed Editions
- Published: United Kingdom
- Pages: 96
- Dimensions : 272 x 370 x 12.7mm